How to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss
How to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss?. It is an inborn human instinct to gain the most at nil or negligible cost in terms of both time and resources. Many are suffering from overweight and obesity and hence, are risking serious maladies like high blood pressure, diabetes, heart attack, etc. Due to either, they are reluctant, or they have the least time to spend in taking regular physical exercise ( in addition to following a health-friendly dietary plan) to lose weight. To shed the excess body fat for such type of people, researchers have come up with a wonderful; the idea of consuming ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar), which is an appetite suppressor and as such, exerts a significant impact on curtailing excess body weight. The preparation, precaution, as well as prescription, including its incredible and widespread health benefits, are discussed in brief.
1) Mixture Formula
Mix 1--2 tablespoons (15—30 L) with a glass of water and consume it daily. It is wise to divide the mixture (ACV and water) into three equal parts and destroy it three times daily (instead of drinking the whole mix at a time). It is best and beneficial for health to drink the prescribed quantity before meals to gear up weight loss.
2) How to use apple cider vinegar
If anyone is not found used to ACV, he/she can increase the dose gradually. Since ACV is very acidic, so one needs to dilute it to protect teeth, throat and the linings of the stomach. Consuming undiluted ACV is prohibited by the physicians as it can cause more harm than good. It is further advised to drink ACV by using a straw which will significantly protect the tooth enamel.
Some feel quite reluctant to taste ACV. In that case, one can add honey to ACV and then drink it happily for serving the purpose of weight loss. The combination of honey with ACV has many health benefits. One can add tea to ACV also. However, it seems better to wait for the tea to get cold a bit and then add honey and tea to ACV and then drink it. One can also add ACV to the meal. Apple Cedar Vinegar can also be well tasted if it is added to some soups. (especially in long-simmered bean soups or meat-based soups).
It is further advised to add ACV to the desired soup once the prepared soup has cooled down to prevent nutrient loss due to heat (A nutrient is a substance used by an organism to survive, grow and reproduce. The requirement for dietary nutrient intake also applies to plants and animals. Nutrients can also be incorporated into cells for metabolic purposes or excreted by cells to create non-cellular structures like hair, scales, feathers, etc.). One can also add ACV to refreshing Salad with olive oil, or pickled vegetables, or herbal tea and they can easily consume it.
3) Experimental Research
apple cider vinegar, as an appetite suppressor, makes one eat less by producing a feeling of satiety sooner. In 2005 a fact was published by the European Journal of Experimental Research and Clinical Nutrition. According to the study, those who fed them bread and vinegar eat to feel satisfied more than the food. The more acetic acid (the primary constituent of vinegar) one consumes, the more he/she feels the hunger getting fully satisfied.
4) Apple cider vinegar before bed
Some people believe that, in order to boost metabolism influencing the feeling of fullness. It is a biochemical process active in our body that functions for the growth and development of our organization. It's better to take ACV in the empty stomach about an hour before the meal to improve digestion and help lose more weight. Some people prefer to consume Apple Cider Vinegar on an empty stomach in the morning. Again some other persons prefer to take ACV after meals. Whatsoever, it is suitable to consume ACV 2—3 times a day, but not more than that. If anyone feels any nausea or burning sensation in the stomach, it is advised to curtail the doze suitably.
5) Health benefits of apple cider vinegar
ACV has all-encompassing health benefits. It cleanses the body and also has anti-microbial properties (anti-microbial is an agent that kills or stops the growth of microorganisms). Apart from losing weight, ACV also controls the blood sugar level by suppressing appetite. ACV prevents uncontrollable sugar spikes. When blood sugar is stable, it is safer to eat only when one needs it. Besides, ACV controls high blood pressure, improves heart health, digestion, and also help to treat kidney stones.
6) ACV also prevents fat accumulation, and stimulates one is metabolism to make one burn fat faster. ACV contains a lot of organic acid and enzymes that speed up one is metabolism and increase the rate at which the body fat is burnt. A Japanese Research study published in 2009 revealed the truth that consumption of acetic acid (which is found in ACV) suppressed fat accumulation. Apple Cider Vinegar also helps reduce cholesterol.
7) ACV exerts salutary impact on insulin secretion to reduce fat storage. Researchers suggest that ACV might work in a similar way to some diabetic drugs and could have a potential effect in controlling diabetes. If anyone suffers from type -2 diabetes (it is a chronic disease that can cause blood sugar, i.e., glucose, to be higher than usual. Most people do not feel the presence of type-2 diabetes unless they undergo a blood sugar test. Symptoms of the disease include excessive thirst, frequent urination, weight loss, fatigue, and odor from urine. Treatment option includes medication), then he/ she may be advised to consume ACV.
8) ACV detoxifies the body and improves digestion.
When our body gets rid of toxins (A toxin is anything that damages the body. Toxin can be sourced from food, water, air, and even cell phones), all the processes, including digestion and metabolism, become more active. Apple Cider Vinegar flashes the body and helps use nutrients from food in the best possible way. It highly exists in insoluble fiber that absorbs toxins and improves bowel movement.
9) A question often arises regarding the type of ACV one should use for losing weight. It is suggested to consume raw and unprocessed ACV for reducing body weight. Because natural and unprocessed ACV retains many of the health benefits. Since apples are heavily sprayed with pesticides (apples lie at the top of the list of fruits and veggies with most pesticides), so it is wise to buy raw, unprocessed, unfiltered and organic Apple Cider Vinegar to derive full health benefits. So one can easily prepare their ACV at home.
Any brand of ACV (unpasteurized, unfiltered, and organic) can be used for losing weight. One of the most well known ACV brands is Bragg, which can be purchased online in many health food stores or big shopping centers. The high acidity in unpasteurized ACV is strong enough to kill bacteria. However, in this connection, it needs to be cautioned that many doctors recommend for the pregnant women to avoid consuming any unpasteurized food to reduce the risk of food borne disease that could potentially harm the incoming baby living in the womb of its mother.
10) Often questions relevant to ACV arise which are :
10.1) Whether apple cider vinegar has any side effect:
It is generally safe to take precautions well before consuming Apple Cider Vinegar. Consumption of too much ACV can cause low potassium level and eventually may lead to osteoporosis (it is a disease in which density, as well as the quality of bone, is reduced). The side effect was first detected in case of a woman who had been regularly drinking about 8 oz. (a half-pound ) ACV every day for several years. The safe limit of consuming ACV, as recommended by the physicians is 1—2 tablespoons daily.
Since ACV is very much acidic, hence it can burn the tissues in the mouth and throat. So, it is advised to dilute Apple Cider Vinegar by mixing with water. Since being acidic ACV can weaken tooth enamel, so to prevent this risk it is wise to rinse mouth (with a glass of water) well after consuming ACV, or preferably drink ACV with a straw. It is further advised to avoid brushing the teeth immediately after drinking ACV.
10.2) Does ACV interfere with medications:
ACV can interact with other drugs like diuretics (It is also known as a water pill and is applied as medication to increase salt and water expelled from the body through urine ), laxatives (laxatives are used to loosen the bowel ) and other drugs regularly taken for diabetes and heart disease. So, it is wise to consult a physician before starting consuming ACV.
10.3) How much time it takes to get the desired result of consuming ACV:
Like a magic stick, ACV will not provide one with a quick weight loss result. It is needed to allow some time for ACV to work on the body about weight loss. It is mostly agreed that
Sometimes losing just a pound in a month, and not regaining afterward, can lead to real, sustainable success.
10.4) How to speed up the process to attain weight loss by consuming Apple Cedar Vinegar:
How fast one will lose weight depends on other supporting factors, such as physical workouts, nutrition, stress, and genetic factors. For the best and the fastest weight loss effects, one needs to combine the consumption of ACV with other techniques for losing weight. In this connection, one needs to avoid unhealthy fats, processed food, junk food (fast food like a pettish, beef stick, grilled chicken, etc.) and shun ten worst fake foods.
Foods never to eat include:
- Crab sticks (The name "crab" is misleading. Because crab sticks are manufactured from the processed seafood)
- Easy cheese (It is a trademark for a slice of processed cheese, and the product is specially produced for those who get it quickly without bothering to slice it with a knife)
- Cheese whiz (It is a thick and processed cheese sauce)
- Tofurky Italian vegan sausage (It is made from a blend of wheat protein and organic tofu )
- Chicken nugget ( It hardly contains 50% chicken meat compared to the size of the prepared chicken nugget. It is battered and deep-fried.)
- Tank fruit drink (It is a fruit-flavored breakfast drink )
- White bread (It is generally made of refined grain and is not considered nutritious at all. )
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwich (These are sealed crustless sandwiches )
- Gushers fruit snack ( It is primarily made from sugar and fruit juice)
- Maple-flavoured syrup ( It is made from the sap of a maple tree)
11) Additional requirements for losing weight fast:
In addition to avoiding (foods never to eat), one needs to take moderate exercise (minimum five days a week). If one feels reluctant at all to make regular physical activity, then he/she may opt at least for a walk (20—40 minutes either in the morning or in the evening) every day regularly. Secondly, one needs to develop the habit of eating foods rich in potassium and less refined sugar. Good sources are banana, sweet potato, and spinach. Besides, speeding up weight loss, this will reduce stress and lower high blood pressure.
12) Wonderful experience:
A person named Marius Van Der Watt remarked (May 17, 2016) "consuming apple cider vinegar by adding cinnamon, honey, and water I have lost 15 kg in 5 months."
13 ) Lesson from experience:
It is possible to lose weight fast (15 kg in 5 months i.e.3 kilograms or 6.6 pounds a month) without physical exercise and dietary restriction.